Link your Kroger Plus card to Vanderbilt LifeFlight and help contribute towards a new ambulance used by Vanderbilt LifeFlight's Event Medicine and Ground EMS divisions.
It’s all part of the Kroger Community Rewards program, that lets customers select the charities to which Kroger will donate, based on dollars they spend in stores.
“We are very excited to be able to participate in this exciting program,” said Lis Henley, RN, AEMT, director of Vanderbilt LifeFlight. “Kroger has made this so simple. Just go online and select Vanderbilt LifeFlight as the non-profit that you would like to support, and Kroger will contribute based on the amount you spend.”
Kroger will contribute as much as $2.5 million over the next year to local non-profits. Each household may earn as much as $300 quarterly for a charity.
To participate, customers will need to go online to link their rewards cards to their chosen nonprofits. Vanderbilt LifeFlight’s number is 46826.
The donation option is in addition to fuel savings points Kroger offers its customers and will not impact their fuel savings. Even though both programs are based on your Kroger purchases and are linked to your Kroger Plus Card, the two programs are completely unrelated to each other.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
• Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
• Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
• If a you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
• Click on Sign In/Register
• If you are a new online customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
• Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
• You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
• Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
• Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
• Update or confirm your information.
• Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm. Vanderbilt LifeFlight’s number is 46826.
• To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.