The Corporate and Foundation Relations team works to maximize support for Vanderbilt University Medical Center from foundations, corporations and other funding organizations.
What We Do
Corporate and Foundation Relations works closely with the Medical Center community on all aspects of relationships with non-federal funders of health care research and programs. Our team will:
- Identify, cultivate, solicit and steward foundations and corporations toward support of the Medical Center.
- Serve as liaisons between funders and Medical Center leadership, researchers and program directors.
- Identify top-priority projects, formulate strategies to increase support from funders and leverage relationships with corporations and foundations.
- Assist in proposal development, coordinate communications and facilitate the relationship before, during and beyond the grant period.
- Complement the Office of Sponsored Programs' submission process by supporting development of proposal content and components.
- Build strategic, multidisciplinary partnerships with corporations and foundations.
Partnering with the Corporate and Foundation Relations team
With years of experience and many long-term relationships with foundations, our team offers a range of services and resources to ensure that proposals are optimally positioned for success and increase the likelihood of securing funding.
Many of our foundation relationships are managed by Corporate and Foundation Relations and Development team members. In addition, all corporate gift and grant relationships are managed by our team. Before approaching corporations or foundations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or the appropriate team member listed in the document below, so we can assist you.
VUMC Development foundation contacts — VUnet ID required