At our Vanderbilt Cosmetic Dermatology locations in One Hundred Oaks and Franklin, we treat a wide range of skin conditions with the most advanced therapies available. Our specialists combine high quality standards with excellent results. Our doctors treat skin problems on any part of the body.
We offer the following, and more:
General Cosmetic Therapies
- Botox injections: Botox injections are a very popular way to reduce small wrinkles.
- Chemical peels: Chemical peels are used to treat skin that has been damaged by the sun, age or past skin problems and can be performed on your face, neck, chest and hands.
- Soft tissue fillers: These are flexible substances that can smooth out wrinkles and frown lines. They are also used to make lips more plump, fill cheeks that are hollow, reduce scars, and fill up deep folds.
Laser Cosmetic Therapies
- Fractional CO2 resurfacing: The Fractional CO2 Resurfacing Laser is used to smooth facial skin that is damaged from sun and age.
- GentleMAX laser: The Gentlemax laser is used to remove freckles/sun spots, leg and facial veins, and hair permanently.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL): IPL is used to treat conditions such as wrinkles, spider veins, birthmarks, age spots and unwanted hair.
- Laser Hair Removal: Laser hair removal uses light to permanently remove hair.
- Medlite C6 Laser: The MedLite C6 Q-switched Nd:YAG Laser is most commonly used for removing tattoos. It is also used for skin rejuvenation and removal of hair, birthmarks and age spots.
- Pulsed Dye Laser: Pulsed dye lasers are popular because they carry few risks, have shorter, less frequent treatment and recovery times.