We offer a wide range of expert care backed by experience and research. Our patients benefit from a team approach where a group of experts collaborates to create a personalized care plan.
- Balance Disorders: Includes vertigo, frequent falls and dizziness. Housed in the Vanderbilt Bill Wilkerson Center.
- Brain Tumors: Includes metastatic, primary malignant and benign brain tumors. Housed in the Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center.
- Cerebrovascular Disease Program: Our experienced care team offers the latest treatments, from minimally invasive procedures to more complex surgeries, for a wide range of cerebrovascular diseases.
- Child Neurology: We work together with some of the nation's leading experts at Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital to diagnose and treat disorders of the brain, spinal cord, muscles and nerves.
- Cognitive Disorders Program: Our cognitive disorders team specializes in evaluating and treating problems that affect memory, reasoning and orientation.
- Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) Program: Deep brain stimulation uses electrical stimulation to treat neurological conditions such as dystonia, essential tremor and Parkinson’s disease. Vanderbilt is one of the most active academic medical centers performing DBS in the country.
- Epilepsy Program: At the Vanderbilt Epilepsy Center, we evaluate and care for adult and pediatric patients with mild seizures to more complex epilepsy disorders, including medication-resistant epilepsy.
- Huntington's Disease Program: This program focuses exclusively on diagnosing and caring for individuals with this genetic, neurodegenerative disorder and their families. Our comprehensive care team offers a full range of care options to help you manage your disorder and associated symptoms.
- Movement Disorders Program: Our Movement Disorders Clinic specializes in evaluating and treating movement disorders, including Parkinson’s disease, dystonia, spasticity and all types of tremors. Our team also offers specialized treatment of spasticity resulting from stroke, multiple sclerosis and head injury.
- Multiple Sclerosis and Neuroimmunology: Diagnosis and treatment, second opinions and care management.
- Neurodiagnostics Lab: Offers EEG, EMG, Evoked Potentials, QSART and other tests.
- Neurology: Our neurologists provide advanced care to treat brain and nervous system disorders. We work with you to develop a personalized care plan to meet your unique needs.
- Neuromuscular Disorders Clinic: Vanderbilt’s Neuromuscular Disorders Clinic is the only center in the Mid-South offering a full range of care for adults affected by nerve and muscle disorders.
- Neuro-oncology: We diagnose and manage primary or secondary cancers that affect the brain.
- Neuro-ophthalmology: Caring for patients with eye conditions that affect the nervous system.
- Neurosurgery: The Neurosurgery Program offers comprehensive care for a full range of neurological conditions, including brain and spine disorders. Our neurosurgeons bring the same level of compassion and expertise to every surgery, no matter how common or complex, to ensure you receive the best possible care.
- Pituitary Center: The Vanderbilt Pituitary Center, located within Vanderbilt Eskind Diabetes Center, offers comprehensive care for routine and complex pituitary disorders. Our neurological surgeons, neuroradiologists and neuro-ophthalmologists work closely with endocrinologists and staff at the Pituitary Center to coordinate your treatment.
- Skull Base Center: Bringing together doctors and surgeons from several specialty areas to create a personalized treatment plan for each patient.
- Spine Center: Treating disorders of the spine as well as back pain with non-invasive methods as well as surgery.
- Vanderbilt Sleep Disorders Center: The Vanderbilt Sleep Disorders Center evaluates and treats all sleep disorders, including sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome, narcolepsy and insomnia.
- Stroke and Cerebrovascular Disease: Includes strokes, TIAs, aneurysms, AVMs.
Emergency transfers/stroke code:
(615) 875-4000 or (877) 236-4888