We offer a wide range of expert care backed by experience and research. Our patients benefit from a team approach where a group of experts collaborates to create a personalized care plan.
- Balance Disorders: Includes vertigo, frequent falls and dizziness. Housed in the Vanderbilt Bill Wilkerson Center.
- Brain Tumors: Includes metastatic, primary malignant and benign brain tumors. Housed in the Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center. View our Brain Tumor Doctors.
- Cerebrovascular Service: Comprehensive care for aneurysms, AVMs, fistulas, Moyamoya and many other conditions. View our Cerebrovascular Doctors.
- Child Neurology: We care for children with epilepsy, cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophies and a wide range of other conditions.
- Cognitive Disorders: Neurological tests for diagnosis and treatment options. View our Cognitive Disorders Doctors.
- Deep Brain Stimulation Program: Treatment for Parkinson's disease, essential tremor, dystonia and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. View our Deep Brain Stimulation Doctors.
- Epilepsy Program: Includes comprehensive medical management and deep brain stimulation. View our Epilepsy Doctors.
- General Neurology: Complete evaluations to determine diagnosis and referrals. View our General Neurology Doctors.
- Huntington's Disease and Chorea Clinic: Offering personalized care and support for patients and their families. View our Huntington's Disease and Chorea Doctors.
- Movement Disorders Program: Includes medical management and deep brain stimulation. View our Movement Disorders Doctors.
- Multiple Sclerosis and Neuroimmunology: Diagnosis and treatment, second opinions and care management. View our Multiple Sclerosis Doctors.
- Neurodiagnostics Lab: Offers EEG, EMG, Evoked Potentials, QSART and other tests.
- Neuromuscular Disease Program: Evaluation and management of neuromuscular disease including ALS, designated MDA Clinic, Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease clinic. View our Neuromuscular Disease Doctors.
- Neuro-oncology: We diagnose and manage primary or secondary cancers that affect the brain. View our Neuro-oncology Doctors.
- Neuro-ophthalmology: Caring for patients with eye conditions that affect the nervous system. View our Neuro-ophthalmology Doctors.
- Neurosurgery: Treating a wide range of neurological conditions with advanced technology and techniques.
- Pituitary Center: The Vanderbilt Pituitary Center, located within Vanderbilt Eskind Diabetes Center, offers comprehensive care for routine and complex pituitary disorders. Our neurological surgeons, neuroradiologists and neuro-ophthalmologists work closely with endocrinologists and staff at the Pituitary Center to coordinate your treatment.
- Skull Base Center: Bringing together doctors and surgeons from several specialty areas to create a personalized treatment plan for each patient.
- Spine Center: Treating disorders of the spine as well as back pain with non-invasive methods as well as surgery.
- Sleep Disorders Program: Evaluation and treatment of all sleep disorders including sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia. View our Sleep Disorder Doctors.
- Stroke and Cerebrovascular Disease: Includes strokes, TIAs, aneurysms, AVMs. View our Stroke and Cerebrovascular Disease Doctors.
Emergency transfers/stroke code:
(615) 875-4000 or (877) 236-4888