We offer a wide range of expert care backed by experience and research. Our patients benefit from a team approach where a group of experts collaborates to create a personalized care plan.
- Balance Disorders: Includes vertigo, frequent falls and dizziness. Housed in the Vanderbilt Bill Wilkerson Center.
- Brain Tumors: Includes metastatic, primary malignant and benign brain tumors. Housed in the Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center. View our Brain Tumor Doctors.
- Cerebrovascular Service: Comprehensive care for aneurysms, AVMs, fistulas, Moyamoya and many other conditions. View our Cerebrovascular Doctors.
- Child Neurology: We care for children with epilepsy, cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophies and a wide range of other conditions.
- Cognitive Disorders: Neurological tests for diagnosis and treatment options. View our Cognitive Disorders Doctors.
- Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) Program: Deep brain stimulation uses electrical stimulation to treat neurological conditions such as dystonia, essential tremor and Parkinson’s disease. Vanderbilt is one of the most active academic medical centers performing DBS in the country.
- Epilepsy Program: At the Vanderbilt Epilepsy Center, we evaluate and care for adult and pediatric patients with mild seizures to more complex epilepsy disorders, including medication-resistant epilepsy.
- General Neurology: Complete evaluations to determine diagnosis and referrals. View our General Neurology Doctors.
- Huntington's Disease and Chorea Clinic: Offering personalized care and support for patients and their families. View our Huntington's Disease and Chorea Doctors.
- Movement Disorders Program: Our Movement Disorders Clinic specializes in evaluating and treating movement disorders, including Parkinson’s disease, dystonia, spasticity and all types of tremors. Our team also offers specialized treatment of spasticity resulting from stroke, multiple sclerosis and head injury.
- Multiple Sclerosis and Neuroimmunology: Diagnosis and treatment, second opinions and care management. View our Multiple Sclerosis Doctors.
- Neurodiagnostics Lab: Offers EEG, EMG, Evoked Potentials, QSART and other tests.
- Neuromuscular Disease Program: Evaluation and management of neuromuscular disease including ALS, designated MDA Clinic, Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease clinic. View our Neuromuscular Disease Doctors.
- Neuro-oncology: We diagnose and manage primary or secondary cancers that affect the brain. View our Neuro-oncology Doctors.
- Neuro-ophthalmology: Caring for patients with eye conditions that affect the nervous system. View our Neuro-ophthalmology Doctors.
- Neurosurgery: Treating a wide range of neurological conditions with advanced technology and techniques.
- Pituitary Center: The Vanderbilt Pituitary Center, located within Vanderbilt Eskind Diabetes Center, offers comprehensive care for routine and complex pituitary disorders. Our neurological surgeons, neuroradiologists and neuro-ophthalmologists work closely with endocrinologists and staff at the Pituitary Center to coordinate your treatment.
- Skull Base Center: Bringing together doctors and surgeons from several specialty areas to create a personalized treatment plan for each patient.
- Spine Center: Treating disorders of the spine as well as back pain with non-invasive methods as well as surgery.
- Sleep Disorders Program: Evaluation and treatment of all sleep disorders including sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia. View our Sleep Disorder Doctors.
- Stroke and Cerebrovascular Disease: Includes strokes, TIAs, aneurysms, AVMs. View our Stroke and Cerebrovascular Disease Doctors.
Emergency transfers/stroke code:
(615) 875-4000 or (877) 236-4888