Trauma Survivors Network at Vanderbilt
- About the Trauma
- What To Expect In
- For Trauma
Survivors and Family
- Life After
The Trauma Center
- Giving to the Trauma
We appreciate the your need to be with your loved one during this difficult time, however, the following visiting policy is put in place to ensure your loved one is receiving the best care possible.
- Two (2) visitors at a time may visit a patient at the patient's bedside.
- Each bedside visitor must have a pass. Please see a Guest Service Representative or the Medical Receptionist to receive your pass.
- Visitors must was their hands at one of the many soaping stations before entering the unit.
- Cell phones are NOT permitted while visiting beds 1-14 or 19-25.
- The Trauma Unit and Trauma waiting rooms do not accommodate children under the age of 14. Children must wait in the 2nd floor waiting rooms with a family member.
Note: There are times during open visitation hours that the Trauma Unit must be closed for a variety of reasons. During such an occasion, you will be allowed to visit your family member during our next open visitation hours. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated during such times.
Trauma Visiting Hours
- 9 am - 11 am
- 1 pm - 6 pm
- 8:30 pm - 10 pm