Vanderbilt Sleep Center
- Pediatric Services
- CPAP Support
- Our Team
- Patient Stories
- Frequently Asked
Click one of the links to the left to generate a map and driving directions from your location to the Vanderbilt Sleep Disorders Center in Nashville or Franklin.
The hotel is located directly across from Centennial Park.
- From West End Avenue, turn onto Natchez Trace at the Wendy’s restaurant, drive past the Marriott and turn left into the street between the hotel and the stadium.
- The Stadium parking garage will be on your right. Turn right to access the garage, go into the second entrance with the tollbooth, and take a parking ticket.
- Park in any spot on the main level marked “Vanderbilt Sleep Disorders Laboratory”.
- Please do not use valet or regular hotel parking. The sleep center staff will arrange to have your parking ticket validated.
- Walk to the front entrance of the hotel and take the elevator to the 5th floor.