ATC Internship Program Information
The internship is designed to help students set goals for an athletic training career. Vanderbilt Sports Medicine offers a varied experience through different clinical sites and offers access to experts from many backgrounds. The internship lets students develop relationships with physicians, athletes and many other specialties Throughout the internship, students will have their athletic training skills tested and will face challenges that will deepen their understanding of the discipline.
- Junior or Senior Athletic Training Student (currently attending accredited program)
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certification
- Proof of Liability insurance
- Competent in assessment skills, taping and emergency preparedness
- Highly motivated
- Good communications skills
- Willingness to take initiative with projects/responsibilities
- Commitment of at least 12 weeks
- Fall or Spring Semester
Please download and complete the application and return it along with the list of required materials to Kim Anderson no later than due date for the semester you desire.
- Interviews are Nov. 1-15
- Final decisions by Dec. 1
- Interviews are mid-to-late March
- Final decisions by April 15
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Cover letter stating preference of setting
- Complete application
Belmont University Athletics Dept.
1900 Belmont Blvd. Nashville, TN, 37212