What area of Vanderbilt University Medical Center would you like to leave feedback?
Note: feedback is for non-emergency questions and suggestions regarding patient services and website functionality.
If you require immediate care, please call 911 or visit the Emergency Room.
At the Vanderbilt Hand and Upper Extremity Center, we treat a wide range of hand conditions. Our specialties include:
• Hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder reconstruction
• Acute upper extremity trauma
• Microvascular surgery and replantation
• Peripheral nerve surgery
• Arthritic and Rheumatoid conditions
• Congenital hand deformation
• Work-related disorders of the upper extremities
• Sports-related injuries