Enter this garage from 21st Ave. Turn off of 21st onto Dixie Pl. The Central Garage garage entrance will be on the left.
Note: Dixie Pl. is a relatively new road and may not yet be visible on the map. The blue marker on the map above indicates the entry point of Dixie Pl. from 21st Ave.
Find The Vanderbilt Clinic building:
After parking your car, look for the elevator. It will be on the 22nd Avenue/Medical Center Drive side of the garage. Take the elevator to Level 1 if you aren't already on that level. After exiting the elevator, cross 22nd Avenue at the crosswalk under the catwalk. Enter The Vanderbilt Clinic through the doors labeled VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER. Note: Some of the signs used in the following directions may be temporarily removed due to renovations. If you have any trouble please ask the person at the information desk when you enter The Vanderbilt Clinic.
Find Gastroenterology (Adult) , Room
- Turn right at the information desk
- Continue through the waiting area and bear to your left down the hallway
- Continue down that hallway (it will curve to the right)
- Continue down the hallway passing the courtyard on your right
- Gastroenterology will be on the left