- South Garage: 1504 24th Ave. S.
Building / Facility
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt - Doctors' Office Tower: 2200 Children's Way
Path from parking to building
Find Hemostasis Clinic, Room Suite 6105
- The clinic is located on the 6th floor of the Children's Hospital Doctors' Office Tower
Patients and families should park in the South Garage and enter the hospital via the connecting bridge on the second floor. Elevators are available on the second floor beside the Family Resource Center. If you enter through the main doors on the first floor, use the elevators beside the trains to go to the clinic floors.
Complimentary valet parking is also available for patients at the front entrance on the first floor.
Please call us at 615.936.1765, Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. to schedule, change, or cancel an appointment. You may also use this number in the event that you are running late, need directions or have other questions or concerns.
All phone calls go through our clinic's administrative assistant, who is required to collect all pertinent information. Please have all call-related information available such as primary care physician contact information, family history, insurance information, any emergency information, patient needs, contact information, etc.
- Hemostasis Clinic hours are from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Comprehensive Hemophilia / Hemostasis Clinic is held on Wednesday mornings.
- Referral Clinic / Work Up appointments are available on Wednesday mornings.
After Hours for Patients
If you need assistance after normal office hours please call 615.936.1765. The message you receive will direct you to the appropriate person on call.
Hemophilia Pharmacist on call: 1.866.HEMOFIX or 1.866.436.6349