Vanderbilt Medical Giving
Contact us with your questions or to update your contact information.
|Call (615) 322-4250|
Canby Robinson Society
- Canby Robinson Society main page
- Your Gifts at Work
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Us
Canby Robinson Society - Recognition
The Canby Robinson Society recognizes giving in support of Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
Why invest in Vanderbilt University Medical Center?
Vanderbilt University Medical Center is a nonprofit academic medical institution dedicated to advancing health and wellness through patient care, research and education. Vanderbilt models excellence in medical science through a steadfast commitment to translating discovery and innovation into compassionate care. To consistently achieve this level of quality, Vanderbilt relies on philanthropic contributions to directly impact today's work and secure a strong future of service.
CRS recognizes donors making annual contributions at the donor society level or more to any area of the Medical Center. Those giving at this level to the Vanderbilt University School of Nursing are also recognized by the Julia Hereford Society, and those who make gifts at this level to the Vanderbilt Kennedy Center are also recognized by the Nicholas Hobbs Society.
- Special parking access (available with decal included in introductory membership packet)
- VUMC Reporter weekly news publication
- Vanderbilt Medicine magazine
- Subscription to the publication of the specific area of giving
- Invitation to event recognizing support of the giving area (for Julia Hereford Society and Nicholas Hobbs Society members)
- Invitation to event recognizing support of Vanderbilt University Medical Center
The Coalition for Canby Robinson Society is a group of volunteers who are focused on support for School of Medicine scholarships. While Vanderbilt students typically graduate with lower debt than many of our peer institutions, scholarship support allows us to better compete for top medical students. A lower debt also gives these students greater freedom to choose their practice areas.
The Canby Robinson Society Board is a philanthropic advisory board charged with raising charitable support and awareness of Vanderbilt as a leading academic medical center and nonprofit organization in the community.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer through one of these groups, contact us (link to Contact Us page).
News from VMC
- Vanderbilt and AstraZeneca agree to collaborate on neuroscience drug discovery
Chronicle of Higher Education - 1/17/2013
- VUMC and West Tennessee Healthcare announce affiliation agreement
WPLN Nashville Public Radio - 1/17/2013
- Lee Ann Ruffing, director of operations in Children’s Services at the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, named to Emerging Leaders
Nashville Post - 1/17/2013
- Clinical enterprise well prepared for future challenges: Balser
The Reporter - 6/29/2012