Vanderbilt Medical Giving
Gifts may be designated to support your area of greatest interest. Giving societies recognize donors to individual areas.
- Canby Robinson Society in support of the Medical Center
- Julia Hereford Society in support of the School of Nursing
- Nicholas Hobbs Society in support of the Vanderbilt Kennedy Center for Research on Human Development.
Canby Robinson Society
The Canby Robinson Society (CRS) was created in 1978 to honor and encourage those who give financial support to the education, research and patient care programs of the Medical Center.
- Find out about recognition at the CRS level.
Julia Hereford Society
The Julia Hereford Society is the giving society for Vanderbilt University School of Nursing. It is named in honor of Julia Hereford, a 1936 graduate and Dean of the School from 1949 to 1965. To be recognized at the Julia Hereford Society level, one needs to make a gift of $2,500 or more to the School of Nursing. Those recognized by the Julia Hereford Society are also recognized by the Canby Robinson Society.
- Learn more about the Julia Hereford Society.
Nicholas Hobbs Society
The Nicholas Hobbs Society recognizes the exceptional position of the Vanderbilt Kennedy Center as a leader in unlocking the mysteries of development and learning. Through gifts and volunteer resources, donors at the Nicholas Hobbs Society level advance groundbreaking research in human development. Those recognized by the Nicholas Hobbs Society are also recognized by the Canby Robinson Society.
- Learn more about the Nicholas Hobbs Society.