The Vanderbilt Dayani Center for Health & Wellness, in conjunction with Vanderbilt’s Health Plus Faculty & Staff Wellness Program, offers a holistic approach to promoting healthy nutrition, physical activity, empowerment, motivation, and well-being.
Vanderbilt Dayani Center Weight Management Program emphasizes:
- Group Support & Accountability
- Making Ourselves and Our Health a Priority
- Becoming and STAYING Motivated for Healthy Changes
- Healthier Eating On-The-Go
- Reasons We Eat When We’re Not Even Hungry
- Tailoring Your Meal Plan For Weight Loss
- Fitting Healthy Activity Into Our Busy Lives
- Shared Experiences, Laughter & FUN!!
Our program includes the following:
Weekly Interactive and Supportive Class Sessions
Individualized Workout Program With A Personal Trainer (two 1-hour personal training sessions PLUS regular access to assistance from our exercise specialist staff)
5-month Use of Our Fully-Equipped Exercise Facility, Walking Track and Indoor Pool
Access To Exercise Classes, Such as Yoga, Tai Chi, Zumba, Body Sculpt, Dance, Pilates, Group Cycling & Water Aerobics