Vanderbilt Dayani Center for Health & Wellness
- Wellness Services
Corporate Wellness Programs
Almost 50% of your after-tax profits are consumed by healthcare costs. The Corporate Wellness Program at the Vanderbilt Dayani Center offers your company a way to promote employee health and lower heath care costs. We offer a complete range of corporate wellness programs and services customized to fit your needs. For more details please look at our list of programs.
Consider these facts:
- People who are 20% overweight or more make 48% more claims in excess of $5000 than those who are not.
- Smokers have 25% more hospital days and 29% more claims over $5000 than non-smokers.
- 76% of deaths relate to lifestyle behaviors such as diet, smoking and alcohol abuse.
- 70% of injuries and illnesses—and their related costs—can be prevented by improving lifestyle behavior.
- About 20% of your plan participants typically account for as much as 80% of medical claims costs.