Vanderbilt Clinical Neurosciences
We offer a wide range of world-class care backed by experience and research. Our patients benefit from a team approach where a group of experts collaborates to create a personalized care plan.
- Balance Disorders: Includes vertigo, frequent falls and dizziness. Housed in the Vanderbilt Bill Wilkerson Center.
- Brain Tumors: Includes metastatic, primary malignant and benign brain tumors. Housed in the Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center.
- Child Neurology: We care for children with epilepsy, cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophies and a wide range of other conditions.
- Cognitive Disorders: Neurological tests for diagnosis and treatment options.
- Epilepsy Program: Includes comprehensive medical management and deep brain stimulation.
- General Neurology: Complete evaluations to determine diagnosis and referrals.
- Headache Clinic: Treating migraines, rebound headaches and other types of headache.
- Movement Disorders Program: Includes medical management and deep brain stimulation.
- Multiple Sclerosis Program: Diagnosis and treatment, second opinions and care management.
- Neurodiagnostics Lab: Offers EEG, EMG, Evoked Potentials, QSART and other tests.
- Neuromuscular Disease Program: Evaluation and management of neuromuscular disease including ALS, designated MDA Clinic, Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease clinic.
- Neuro-Oncology: We diagnose and manage primary or secondary cancers that affect the brain.
- Neuro-Ophthalmology: Caring for patients with eye conditions that affect the nervous system.
- Neurosurgery: Treating a wide range of neurological conditions with advanced technology and techniques.
- Skull Base Center: Bringing together doctors and surgeons from several specialty areas to create a personalized treatment plan for each patient.
- Spine Center: Treating disorders of the spine as well as back pain with non-invasive methods as well as surgery.
- Sleep Disorders Center: Evaluation and treatment of all sleep disorders including sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia.
- Stroke and Cerebrovascular Disease: Includes strokes, TIAs, aneurysms, AVMs.