Vanderbilt Health One Hundred Oaks
At Vanderbilt Health One Hundred Oaks, we provide more than excellent health care. We also offer hope, comfort and convenience for our patients and their families. As a volunteer, your help can make a difference in someone’s life.
- The satisfaction of knowing you helped someone and made their day a little easier
- New friendships
- A pedometer and a level surface to walk/exercise while you volunteer
- Discount to Dayani Center (after 36 hours of service)
- Free flu shots and immunization screenings
- Access privileges at Eskind Library (after 36 hours of service)
- Educational seminars by Vanderbilt and community professionals
- Volunteer appreciation events
- Advance notice about Vanderbilt University and Medical Center events
Please call the Vanderbilt Health OHO Volunteer Services (615) 936-4800.