Bringing all its services under one roof, the Vanderbilt Center for Women’s Health features a new state-of-the-care facility for Obstetric and Gynecological care, uniquely designed to take care of women through all of life stages. Care is provided with a compassionate and personalized approach to meet our patients’ specific needs by our board certified obstetricians, gynecologists, nurse practitioners and midwives.
Center for Women's Health featured in News 2 Medical Advances television special
- Personalized pregnancy and delivery care by both obstetricians and midwives in family friendly environment.
- Centering Pregnancy: prenatal care delivered in a group setting known to improve birth outcomes through empowerment and support.
- Comprehensive well-woman care, such as screening tests for women of all ages, contraceptive counseling and family planning services provided by our women’s health nurse practitioners.
- A top ranked gynecology program with a focus on minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, including robotic-assisted surgery, as well as office-based procedures that make state-of-the-art care minimally intrusive.
- Female Pelvic Support and Continence Program, led by the only Fellowship-trained Urogynecology physicians in the Middle Tenneessee area Urogynecology physicians, that is dedicated to the treatment of female pelvic disorders, such as pelvic organ prolapse and urinary incontinence.
- Infertility and Reproductive Endocrine Program offering comprehensive reproductive endocrine services, as well as the diagnosis and medical or surgical management of infertility.
- Treatment and counseling offered for menopausal health issues.
Click here for more information.
Phone Number: 615-343-5700